Buy LSD Online – Order LSD Online
Buy LSD Online USA Lysergic acid diethylamide, or LSD, is one of the most commonly known psychedelic drugs. Its effect and intensity depend on the strength of the dose that is taken and can vary greatly from one person to another. LSD often is dispensed in what are known as “tabs,” or small squares of paper infused with liquid acid, that are placed on the tongue. Liquid drops also can be placed directly on the tongue, or in the eyes. buy acid tabs online USA
Effects of the drug while “tripping” include being extremely happy and laughing, losing the sense of time, having an enhanced sensitivity to general surroundings, being very energetic – having an overall sense of euphoria. Stronger effects may involve visual distortion, such as seeing static objects, like rugs or chairs, begin to appear rolling like waves or as if breathing.
Lysergic acid diethylamide, commonly referred to as LSD or acid, is a highly potent hallucinogenic drug. It is made from lysergic acid, which is derived from a fungus that grows on rye and other grains.1
LSD is typically sold in the form of small tablets, capsules, or liquids. A solution of liquid LSD is commonly added to blotter paper and divided into decorated squares.1
LSD is almost always taken orally, but it may also be used via other routes, such as being dropped into the eye. Over the years, various street names have been used for the drug, including blotter acid, dots, Mellow Yellow, Window Pane, and Yellow Sunshine. 2,3,4
How Is It Metabolized?
LSD is completely absorbed in the digestive tract. The liver quickly breaks it down into 2-oxy-LSD and 2-oxo-3-hydroxy LSD—both inactive byproducts of LSD metabolism (metabolites). Other metabolites include LAE, nor-LSD, 13- and 14-hydroxy-LSD, lysergic acid ethyl-2-hydroxyethylamide, trioxylated LSD, and di-hydroxy-LSD.
The half-life of LSD is 3.6 hours, which means it takes about that amount of time for half of the dose to be cleared from the bloodstream.
How Long Do the Effects Last?
The onset of LSD effects, and the duration of those effects, depend on the dose and how the person takes the drug. In experimental settings:
- A 100-250 microgram dose taken by mouth will produce effects within 30-45 minutes, with peak effects occurring between 1 hour and 2.5 hours and lasting 9-12 hours.
- A 100-250 microgram dose taken by intramuscular injection will produce effects within 15-20 minutes, with peak effects occurring within 1 hour and lasting 9-10 hours.
- A 40-180 microgram dose taken by intravenous injection will produce effects within 3-5 minutes, with peak effects occurring within 1 hour and lasting 9-10 hours.
- A 20-60 microgram intraspinal dose will produce effects in less than an hour, with peak effects occurring within an hour and lasting 9-10 hours.
Effects of LSD Use
LSD is a mind-altering drug. It is thought LSD causes its characteristic hallucinogenic effects via interaction with the serotonin receptors in the brain. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that helps control your behavior and mood, governs your senses, and moderates your thoughts. Buy lsd online now
The physical effects of LSD are unpredictable from person-to-person, and no one knows if they will have a good or bad “trip.” Usually, the first effects of the drug when taken by mouth are felt 30 to 45 minutes after taking it, peak at 2 to 4 hours, and may last 12 hours or longer. Use by the intravenous (IV) route will produce a much quicker action, usually within 10 minutes. Effects include:
- distorted visual perception of shapes, colors
- altered sounds
- anxiety and depression
- flashbacks (a return of the “trip” experience) days or months later
- rapid heart rate, increased body temperature, and high blood pressure
- dilated pupils
Extreme changes in mood can occur. If taken in large enough doses, the drug produces delusions and visual hallucinations. Overdose can lead to severe psychosis. Death is often due to a direct injury while under LSD influence; there is no known lethal dose of LSD.